- Apparatus, a New York based lighting design studio that fuse's sculptural form with hand worn materials to produce objects that are at once time worn and thoroughly modern.
- Inspired by Precision studio tools, the candle block is a triangular form with fine interlocking teeth that allows the creation of modular arrangements.
- A set of two triangular blocks can be positioned to burn either 1 or 2 candles or used as a book stop.
- Multiple sets can be combined to create a tablescape that feels both ancient and futuristic.
- Candle Blocks are made from Waxed Brass over Steel.
- All hand made in New York.
Materials & Care
- Waxed Brass Over Steel
- Read care leaflet before use.