Apparatus Neo Lantern
- Apparatus, a New York based lighting design studio that fuse's sculptural form with hand worn materials to produce objects that are at once time worn and thoroughly modern.
- The Neo Collection distills the visual language of ceremonial objects to simple forms. The collection captures a sense of primitive utility that conjures ancient rites. In contrast, starkly modern forms are rendered in solid Italian marble. Commanding proportions, expressed in a material that has historically signified strength and permanence, befit these artefacts of the future.
- A single candle illuminates a glass orb sat on top of a solid marble Arabescato Bianco conical base. A thin strip of machined brass wraps the top of the base. The single candle within the sandblasted glass sphere emits a soft glow.
- All hand made in New York.
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN BLACK AND VARYING SIZES. EMAIL TO ORDER.
- 13″ H, 7″ W
Materials & Care
- Brass, Italian , Arabescato Bianco marble, Glass
- Read care leaflet before use.