- Apparatus, a New York based lighting design studio that fuse's sculptural form with hand worn materials to produce objects that are at once time worn and thoroughly modern.
- The Shift Porcelain Series originated after Apparatus Co-Founder Jeremy Anderson was introduced to the Moroccan ritual of greeting guests with mint tea and sought to recreate the experience in New York.
- All Porcelain is hand thrown in small batches, with a five part glazing process. 3 layers of matte black underglaze are applied by hand then masked and dipped into contrasting satin white glaze
- Milk and Sugar Bowl. All hand made in New York. Perfect with the whole set.
- Milk: 11.4 cm. Width: 7 cm.
- Sugar: 8.9 cm. Width:7.6 cm.
Materials & Care
- Hand wash. Not dishwasher friendly.
- Read care leaflet before use.