- Dom Vetro sunglasses, handmade by elite craftsmen in the foothills of the Italian Alps with the finest materials under one roof are masterfully designed for timelessness.
- Base Zero is the nascent collection from Dom Vetro playing upon the geometry of flat optical lenses first introduced by the Ventians in the 17th century.
- This signature Dom Vetro style has the same silhouette as the classic Lupetto, while gaining a more minimal, avant-garde profile to showcase the geometry of flat crystal lenses that were first used by the Venetians in Italy in the 17th Century
- Soft leather case and lens cloth included
Ash Matte Lupetto (Base Zero)
- Lens 54 mm, Nose Bridge 19 mm, Temple 145 mm
Materials & Care
- Frames are bench made from pure Italian acetate, a plant-based material.
Lenses are flat crystal (mineral glass)
- Tinted to reduce brightness without distorting color
- Treated with an anti-reflective coating to eliminate bounce-back reflections when you are facing away from the sun.