L' Age Tendre
- During the french revolution, Louis Marie was exiled to Madagascar, Reunion and Mauritius where he discovered vast arrays of plant specimens. 200 years later Marie Petit Thouars built Maison Louis Marie, building upon the rich botanical history of her family. The focus is illustrious scents inspired by memories of childhood in Belgium.
- No.04 Bois de balincourt , No.05 Kandilli , No.06 Neige de Printemps.
- 3 scented candles with sandalwood, tuberose & blood orange notes, filling your home with elegant fragrances.
- Top Note: anise, nutmeg, tobacco flower. Mid Note: clove, ginger, vanilla. Base Note: vanilla, tonka, benzoin musk
- 3* 2.5 oz / 70.8g
- Box dimension: 8.5"x 3" x 2.5"
- Burn time: 45 hours each
Materials & Care
- Wax Soy Blend, Cotton Wick
- Do not burn unattended