- Maison Balzac is a collection of perfumed candles and delicate objects created in Sydney, Australia inspired by a childhood in the South of France.
- This lavender coloured carafe and tumbler are individually mouth blown; each piece is heat and cold resistant and make drinking a glass of water infinitely more pleasurable.
- It is inspired by the traditional sets used in France and normally put on a bed side table at night.
- Carafe comes with matching tumbler.
Lavender Carafe & Glass
- carafe is approximately 20cm high and 9,5cm wide
- tumbler is approximately 8cm high and 7cm wide
Materials & Care
- Handwash recommended.