- During the french revolution, Louis Marie was exiled to Madagascar, Reunion and Mauritius where he discovered a vast array of plant specimens. 200 years later Marie du Petit Thouars built Maison Louis Marie, building upon the rich botanical history of her family with luxury fragrances that focus on illustrious scents inspired by memories of childhood in Belgium. A true cult classic.
- Kandilli is a small village set on the Asian bank of the Bosphorus in Istanbul,
- Tropical tuberose flower accorded with a white lily background and sits on a warm amber sandalwood base.
- Top Note: Ylang jasmine. Mid Note: Tropical Tuberose, White Lily. Base Note: Sandalwood.
Maison Louis Marie
- 8.5 oz / 241g
- 60 Hour Burn time
Materials & Care
- Wax Soy Blend, Cotton Wick
- Do not burn unattended