No.2 Le Long Fond - Perfume oil
- During the french revolution, Louis Marie was exiled to Madagascar, Reunion and Mauritius where he discovered a vast array of plant specimens. 200 years later Marie du Petit Thouars built Maison Louis Marie building upon the rich botanical history of her family with luxury fragrances that focus on illustrious scents inspired by memories of childhood in Belgium.
- Le long fond incorporates savoury mixture of hinoki wood accord underlined by notes of cedarwood and patchouli with a strong amber character. A unisex fragrance.
- Top Note: hinoki wood. Mid Note: cedarwood, patchouli . Base Note: white musk
- 0.5 oz /15 ml
Materials & Care
- Roll-on perfume oil, apply to pulse points (neck, chest and wrist)
- Perfume oil does not contain paraben.