OLIVE WAX ZIP BACKPACK
- Joshu + Vela, a San Francisco based brand building durable products to last and grow beautiful with age at the intersection of style and function.
- A beautifully designed sophisticated backpack handmade to order in San Francisco suitable for work, play or school.
- Made from highest quality materials; thick waxed canvas, USA tanned leather, cotton webbing, brass zipper and solid copper rivets.
- A unique backpack that will last through many years of heavy use.
- The thick tan leather straps are a very comfortable way to carry a days load and will soften with wear like only truly high quality leather does.
- 34.2cm long, 43.2cm tall, 12.7cm wide.
Materials & Care
- Waxed fabrics can be used for years without washing. In the case of staining, apply water and bar/saddle soap, while lightly scrubbing the area. Never use detergent, liquid or powdered or dry clean.
- All indigo dyed products need to be treated separately to other products. Please note that that colour running is normal and to be expected every time the product is cleaned.
- Leather; for stains, spot clean by dabbing with a damp sponge and mild detergent or saddle soap. Pure mink oil is commonly used for upkeep of leather goods.