- For more than three years, Aline Coquelle, the globe-trotting photographer, and Count Gelasio Gaetani d’Aragona Lovatelli, a member of one of the oldest aristocratic Italian families, have followed the map of Italy’s best wines.
- The Italian Dream: Wine, Heritage, Soul is an escape into the effortlessly elegant Italian lifestyle, behind the private gates of family castles and vineyards, from the foothills of the Alps to the hill towns of Tuscany.
- Readers are introduced to a tribe of artistic and wine-loving amici who share their passion for their country’s heritage.
- Forward by Lapo Elkann. Text by Gelasio Gaetani and d’Aragona Lovatelli. Photography by Aline Coquelle.
- Hardcover with Jacket.
The Italian Dream
- 10 x 13 in.
- 372 pages | 400+ illustrations
Materials & Care