Vintage Tort F-36 (Base Zero)
- Dom Vetro sunglasses, handmade by elite craftsmen in the foothills of the Italian Alps with the finest materials under one roof are masterfully designed for timelessness.
- Base Zero is the nascent collection from Dom Vetro playing upon the geometry of flat optical lenses first introduced by the Ventians in the 17th century.
- The F-36 is minimal and sleek, inspired by racing design and meant to fit snug to the face like traditional bespoke frames of the time
- The F-36 has been reduced to its essential elements and shape, as highlighted by the fully flat crystal lenses reminiscent of Italian eyewear invented in the 17th Century.
- Soft leather case and lens cloth included
- Lens 51 mm, Nose Bridge 18 mm, Temple 145 mm
Materials & Care
- Frames are bench made from pure Italian acetate, a plant-based material.
Lenses are flat crystal (mineral glass)
- Tinted to reduce brightness without distorting color
- Treated with an anti-reflective coating to eliminate bounce-back reflections when you are facing away from the sun.