- Dom Vetro sunglasses, handmade by elite craftsmen in the foothills of the Italian Alps with the finest materials under one roof are masterfully designed for timelessness.
- Base Zero is the nascent collection from Dom Vetro playing upon the geometry of flat optical lenses first introduced by the Ventians in the 17th century.
- This classic style has been reengineered specifically to highlight the minimalism of base zero - flat - lenses and their inherent simplicity and minimalist aesthetic
- The Primo's thick Italian acetate frame is substantial, timeless and classic. The five barrel hinges also make a meaningful difference in the quality and feeling of this luxurious frame. Comprised of eight, 1mm layers that are cured to harden before the material is worked.
- Soft leather case and lens cloth included
Vintage Tort Primo (Base Zero)
- Lens 51 mm, Nose Bridge 24 mm, Temple 145 mm
Materials & Care
- Frames are bench made from pure Italian acetate, a plant-based material.
Lenses are flat crystal (mineral glass)
- Tinted to reduce brightness without distorting color
- Treated with an anti-reflective coating to eliminate bounce-back reflections when you are facing away from the sun.