- If you are not happy with your purchase you can return it for a full refund or exchange. Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Merchandise returned must be in it's original packaging, condition and remain unused.
- As we are a small company, we are unable to offer free returns/exchanges however if the product is faulty or damaged we will of course cover the cost of returning.
- Please also note we are strictly unable to refund items which have been used for photo shoots and other one off events. Items are inspected carefully when returned and if found to be used, will be returned to you without a refund.
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reason for the return/exchange.
2. We will issue you with the address to return your parcel to.
3. Send by recorded delivery to stated address or if you prefer we can issue you a returns label and deduct the cost of the returns postage from your refund.
4. If you are using our returns label, you can take advantage of a parcel collection from your home, place of work or even a nominated Safeplace on a day that is convenient for you. Using the tracking number from your Return label, simply book your collection by visiting https://send.royalmail.com/
5. Upon receipt, a refund will be issued to your original payment method or your item exchanged. Please allow a couple of working days for processing your return.
We will not issue an exchange or refund if merchandise show signs of use or damage. We do not take responsibility for items until we receive them and strongly encourage the use of a recorded/tracked delivery service. Items that do not comply with these conditions will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
Items such as perishable, personal and sale goods are excluded from this returns policy.