- Porcelain has been manufactured in Hasami, Nagasaki, Japan for over 400 years. Hasami Porcelain is borne of an attempt to fuse this tradition with a modernity for practical yet beautiful homeware.
- Grey porcelain mugs with a shiny glaze finish. Designed in Venice, Los Angeles but manufactured in Japan.
- Mugs are Stackable.
- Made from a mixture of porcelain and clay.
- Medium: 369ml, Height: 8.9cm
Materials & Care
- Porcelain and Clay Blend
- Variations in colour and texture in ceramic ware is natural.
- Dishwasher and Microwave friendly.