Hasami Porcelain Teapot
- Porcelain has been manufactured in Hasami, Nagasaki, Japan for over 400 years. Hasami Porcelain is borne of an attempt to fuse this tradition with a modernity for practical yet beautiful homeware.
- Porcelain teapot designed in Venice, Los Angeles but manufactured in Japan.
- Stackable and Durable. Comes in a number of colours/finish:
- Black with matte glaze finish.
- Grey Shiny glazed porcelain teapot.
- Unglazed porcelain in Terracotta
- Blue Shiny Glazed
- Perfect for a gift as part of the whole tea set.
- Height: 14.6 cm. Diameter:10.7cm.
- Holds 1.06 litres
Materials & Care
- Porcelain and Clay Blend
- Variations in colour and texture in ceramic ware is natural.
- Dishwasher and Microwave friendly.